Monday, July 18, 2011

By The Light Through Which I Saw You




When I opened the doorway that sealed my fate
I could not let you enter your pearly new gates
of a life that I knew would get further away
The unknown makes us bitter
We all want things our way
But I hope that you're good, hope you're doing OK

Because these times that we temper our temples alone
May we find all the ways which our spirits have grown
to the Light of the Truth that is Beauty All One -
and I never meant to do you no harm

Only in an emergency is there an alarm
and I just couldn't let go of something I loved
while the things that I hated just rained from above
and I know that you love me and I'll always love you
in the places we stand we are somebody new
Now we're always connected like the stars and the moon
By the Light through which I saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment